Barker Ross is currently looking for a Physical Logistics Co-Ordinator for our client one of UK's leading logistics company based in Abingdon.
Duration: Temp to perm (salary £23,000 if progressed to permanent)
Pay Rate: £10.00 ph
Weekly Hours: 40 hours
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 09:30-18:00 (30 mins lunch)
On the Job training will be provided in terms of processes and reporting but they will require an understanding of computer systems as computer work is the main part of the role - Ms Office - Excel - reasonable data entry speed and data accuracy
Main Duties will involve:
- Responsibility for transactions relating to receipt, launch and despatch of materials within the facility and outside of the facility, whilst also ensuring materials comply with appropriate inspection protocols
- The Coordinator is also responsible for stock integrity of material, stock counting of material, stock allocation with in the warehouse and use of the clients WMS system which is SAP
- The role will require use of the clients WMS (SAP)will be required to book material in and out and some Receipt Inspection which will be at basic level I.E. Serial Number, Part Number and count check against paperwork
- Completing KIP's, CEVA H&S checks and compliance
- Arranging Transport
- Face to Face with the client
Ideal Candidate must have:
- SAP or WMS experience
- Applicants will need to be proactive in their approach to work.
- A good communicator.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum
- Happy to work in a warehouse environment - ideally will have worked in a similar environment previously
- Ideally UK driving licence held for a minimum of 12 months with max 3 points
- FLT counterbalance licence
If you are interested please call Gosia on 0115 941 6324 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.