Personal Assistant/ Secretary - Dudley, DY1
Barker Ross is currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant/ Secretary to work in Dudley on a temporary basis.
Contract length - 18/02/2019 - 29/03/2019
Rate of pay - £12.24phr
Hours of work -Full time 9am - 5pm
Personal Assistant/ Secretary job summary:
To provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Officer and/or nominees as when required, to be proactive and undertake comprehensive management of appointments/ conferences and deal with enquiries on a day to day basis.
- To provide confidential and discrete secretarial support to the Chief Officer and/or nominee/s as and when required
- To organise office cover as required and be flexible in office attendance times, this may require early attendance or late attendance on occasions to assist the needs of the service
- Coordinate/ organise effectively through active management of diaries to schedule meetings that are linked to forward planning activities, anticipating needs. Effectively priortise and/or organise/book venues, events, meetings, conferences, invitations, travel arrangements, refreshments and other demands on the Chief Officers time
- To develop and maintain appriopiate filing and recording systems both electronically and manual records
- To take the initiative and act on behalf of the Chief Officer/s resolving issues via contact with members of staff and others filtering and screening telephone calls, e-mail and to proactively identify opportunities for delegation of work where appriopiate to other officers within the Authority
- Responsibility for petty cash up to a maxium of £1,000,00 and with any single transaction of £500.00 maxium as well as a monthly limit of £1,500.00 expenditure
If you are interested in the Personal Assistant/ Secretary role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.