Personal Assistant/ Secretary - Coventry, CV1
Barker Ross is currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant/ Secretary to work in Coventry on a temporary basis.
Contract length - 17/02/2019 - 31/05/2019
Rate of pay - £13.50phr
Hours of work -Full time 8.30am - 5pm
Personal Assistant/ Secretary job summary:
To provide a secretarial service to a senior officer or a group of senior officers. This will include maintaining diaries, organising meetings, taking minutes, producing and managing correspondence, general office duties such as filing, ordering and maintaining stationery, progress chasing
- Proven secretarial experience, including work at senior management/ executive level.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Products & Outlook.
- Good word processing skills of 60 wpm (minimum).
- Effective organisational skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate high levels of confidentiality, professionalism and diplomacy.
- Able to deal with people at all levels in a tactful, diplomatic and assertive manner, over the telephone and in person.
If you are interested in the Personal Assistant/ Secretary role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.