Berkeley Modular is a newly-formed company, founded to produce a volumetric modular housing solution specifically for the Berkeley Group.
From our purpose-built, technologically advanced manufacturing facility in Northfleet, Kent, our highly skilled workforce will produce a range of modular housing products designed and engineered to help create high performing, high quality and comfortable homes for people to enjoy living in.
As Materials Planner you will be responsible for developing procurement schedules and forecasting the right materials, goods and products; at the correct volumes inbound to the Berkeley Modular Factory in Northfleet from its supply chain partners.
The role will include:
- Diary management of the SLT
- Administrative support to the SLT - memo writing, presentation assistance, creating Board report packs
- Screening and prioritising telephone calls and e-mails
- Reception cover
- Day-to-day management of the office environment - stationary & IT orders
- Managing building access for staff and visitors
- Factory visitor reporting
- Contribute to Company Yammer page
- Manage Company SharePoint page
- Experience of SharePoint
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Personable, with confidence and ability to work with individuals in areas of the business
- Desire to implement new ideas
- Desire to get involved in other areas of the business
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.