Personal Assistant - Nottingham, NG3
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Personal Assistant to work on a temporary contract in Nottingham.
Part time (initially) - 25 hours per week - Monday to Friday (can be flexible)
Must be prepared to travel to other sites to minute meetings (either by own transport or public transport)
Personal Assistant Job Purpose:
To provide administrative support to the facilities manager, capital services manager and transport and landscape manager.
- Recent experience of working to a Senior Manager at PA level, with diary management.
- Recent experience of taking minutes for formal meetings.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience within NHS or healthcare is an advantage.
Initially 25 hours a week, Monday Friday, 9am - 5pm (flexi hours)
If you are interested in the Personal Assistant role, please apply today!
Successful candidates would need to provide relevant compliance documents.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.