My client manufacture branded products as well as working with all major High Street retailers to produce quality own label confectionery. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant whos role is to provide a personalised secretarial and administrative support in a well organised and timely manner, whilst maintaining discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Act as a contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately in a timely and professional manner
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Support Leadership Team where appropriate.
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
- Proven experience as a personal assistant at Director level.
- Excellent communication (clear and concise); both oral and written and excellent interpersonal skill.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Fully PC literate.
Hours of work
Monday-Friday 9-5pm 30 min lunch break
If you would like to apply for this position if you can forward your CV or call 01163666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.