Barker Ross are recruiting for a Performance & Complaints Assistant in the St. Helens area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £9.78ph to assist the Children's Complaints & Access to Records Officer in the input and amendment of information relating to Access to Records requests and to assist with the operation of the complaints function to ensure it meets departmental and statutory standards.
Roles & Responsibilities
Successful candidates in this position will be required to;
- Assist in the extraction, collation and review of data from information management systems
- Undertake Access to Records requests that fall under the nature of the duties of this post
- Ensure that quality is maintained and that processes and procedures are followed
- Work to predetermined deadlines
- Liaise with other departments and agencies as necessary
- Participate in appropriate training related to the post.
Candidates must hold the below traits/experience for this position;
- Awareness of Social Care roles and functions
- Effective Communicator
- Highly Organised & Able to meet strict deadlines
- Confident Approach
- Team Player
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- IT Literate
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.