Barker Ross are recruiting for a Payroll & Pensions Analyst in the Egham area on a 3-4 Month contract based on 37.5 hours per week at a rate of £14.41ph, to assist with the efficient and effective operations of payroll and pension functions in accordance with specific statutory requirements.
Main Responsibilities of the position will include (but limit to);
- Maintenance of Payroll Records & the Payroll System
- Processing of Monthly Payroll & Pension Returns
- Provide Advice & Respond to Staff Queries
Successful Candidates must hold the below traits to be successful in the position;
- Previous Experience of Payroll in Large or Complex Organisation
- Experience of Computerised Payroll Systems and Principles
- Understanding of Pensions and auto-enrolment requirements
- Experience in Monthly & Annual Reconciliations
- Excellent Administrative Skills
- Proficient User in MS Office
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Methodical Approach of Working
- Excellent Communication & Customer Service Skills
If you are interested in the above Mechanic role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.