Due to continued client demand and growth, we are excited to have an opening for a Payroll & Compliance Administrator to join our growing compliance team based in Nottingham City Centre.
Experience is not essential; we are looking for a strong communicator who is a highly motivated self-starter that can manage multiple tasks.
Your role and duties will include:
- Liaising with clients & candidates
- Timesheet entry
- Co-ordinate all administration duties linked to our candidates i.e. holiday requests, payroll queries, resolve any complaints with company targeted timeframes
- Processing of candidate through the whole process until compliant
- Applying for candidates DBS checks
- Checking right to work documents for candidates
- Taking & chasing references inline with the company policy
- Scanning of documents
- Sending welcome packs
- Producing profile for compliant candidates
- Validation of certificates with awarding bodies
- Monitor stock levels of marketing items and stationery
Key skills include:
- A great communicator both over the telephone and in person
- Experience in office Microsoft packages, specifically MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working to deadlines
- A self starter with self motivation
- Attention to detail is key for this role
We offer a fun working environment where culture is key along with exciting benefits including flexible working, as well as clear career progression paths for the right person.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.