An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of Payroll Advisor at their Heathrow Airport site.
The Payroll Advisor will support the Payroll Team with the processing of two monthly payrolls covering c2,400 employees.
Your day to day duties will include managing payroll data using SAP HR database and Time and Attendance systems with various other administration and service responsibilities.
You will liaise with external stakeholders including with HMRC, Pension providers, Solicitors, Share Scheme Administrators and other Third Parties.
Key skills required:
- Up to date knowledge of Tax, National Insurance, Statutory Payments and Payroll Legislation.
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Track record of working both autonomously and as part of a small team.
- Operates with strict confidentiality.
Requirements for this role:
- Experience using SAP (desirable).
- Payroll qualification CIPP or working towards it (essential).
- Experience working in a similar role in a multi-site company (desirable).
Hours: Monday to Friday working 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Salary: £28,806.89 per annum plus excellent benefits.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.