Full time hours (Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours, 1 hour for lunch, can be flexible with start and finish times)
How would you like upto 50 days holiday per year?
Barker Ross has been established for over 30years, we care about our employees, we want to work with them to help them achieve their life goals whilst striving towards our company objectives. By providing an environment that has respect, trust and support at its heart, combined with training, development and mentoring we have an organisation that takes its clients requirements and consistently seeks to surpass their expectations.
We have a fantastic new role for a Payroll Administrator based in central Leicester.
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager, responsible for the payroll of Barker Ross Staffing Solutions but not limited to:
- Responsible for the accurate inputting of data for circa 2,500 employees
- Producing and administrating P45, P11, P6, tax forms
- Issuing and distribution of invoices
- Point of contact for consultants and employees
- Resolution of pay queries working closely with recruitment consultants and escalating where appropriate
- Reporting and replying to 3rd party enquiries including DWP, AEO's, etc.
- General administrative duties
- Previous experience in a busy Payroll environment is desirable but not essential
- Superb attention to detail and accurate data entry skills with an organised and methodical approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective communication skills
- Team player
- Proactive approach.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to Work on a Deadline and under pressure
This role requires working within a busy team and having a can do attitude.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.