An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of Payroll Administrator at their Heathrow Airport site.
The Payroll Advisor will support the Payroll Team with the processing of two monthly payrolls covering c2,400 employees.
Your day to day duties will include managing payroll data using SAP HR database and Time and Attendance systems with various other administration and service responsibilities.
You will liaise with external stakeholders including with HMRC, Pension providers, Solicitors, Share Scheme Administrators and other Third Parties.
- Input, check, reconcile and correct payroll information using SAP HR database, and Time and Attendance systems.
- Process monthly Starters, Leavers and manual payments.
- Update Payroll records with monthly changes to terms and conditions.
- Administer sickness records on a monthly basis.
- Update employee Tax code data, process Deduction of Earnings schedules and respond to Third Party.
- General Administration, Reporting and ad hoc duties.
- Assist with monthly Payroll reports, Journals and Reconciliations.
- Assist with yearly P11Ds and benefits calculations.
- Liaise with all internal departments.
- Liaise with HMRC, Pension Provider, Solicitors, Share Scheme Administrators, and Child Support Agency.
- Up to date knowledge of Tax, National Insurance, Statutory Payments and Payroll Legislation.
- Good excel knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of working both autonomously and as part of a small team.
- Operates with strict confidentiality.
- Experience using SAP.
- Experience working in a similar role.
Hours: Monday to Friday working 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Salary: £25,376.20 per annum plus excellent benefits.
What will you get in return:
You will receive access to a variety of excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holiday's, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and many more.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.