I am looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join a global FMCG manufacturing organisation. My client has a number of sites across Europe. You would be based at their site in Coalville.
Purpose of the role:
To administer all aspects of employee Time & Attendance records and produce 2 payrolls for 300 weekly paid employees.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Updating and maintaining; new starters, leavers & contract changes
- Maintain employee hours worked record, ensuring appropriate authorisation is documented.
- Maintain company sick pay & statutory payment records
- Processing payments by BACS & deductions to relevant authorities
- Real Time Information (FPS) submissions
- Ability to create and maintain weekly payroll including, tax year ends, P60, P45, P46, deliver compliance and liaising with HMRC
- Liaising with staff, personnel and management on pay related queries
- Reconcile monthly payments due to HMRC and create EPS submissions to HMRC
- Pension scheme auto enrolment & reporting
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme administration
- Administer agency staff timesheets
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Analysis reporting
Skills and qualifications
- Extensive payroll knowledge
- Experience of providing excellent payroll support to a large organisation.
- Accurate & literate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience of continental shift patterns preferred, but not essential.
- Team player
- Ability to work in a team environment and happy to deal with high volumes in fast paced environment.
£21,000 - £22,400
Hours of work
Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5pm
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.