My client is a leading food manufacturer based in the Spalding area. They are looking for a Payroll Administrator who is a self-motivated, positive, reliable and well-organised person with the ability to work as part of a team or on lone projects. Able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels. Responsible for quality of own work and ensures output is consistently of the required standard. A good level of literacy, numeracy and PC skills is required.
- Complete the payroll for all hourly paid employees on site ensuring timescales are adhered to on a weekly basis.
- Complete the payroll for all salaried paid employees on site ensuring timescales are adhered to on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that the Company policy on payments made to employees are adhered to.
- Review agency costing sheet on a weekly basis.
- Ensure 'how to payroll' guide is updated
- Provide data for HR Metrics in conjunction with Time & Attendance system e.g. Payroll errors, overtime etc
- Produce ad-hoc reports as and when required.
- HR Administration support on a weekly basis. Individual Characteristics
- Communicate effectively and clearly
- Good level of literacy, numeracy and PC skills
- Logical approach
- Team Player
Hours of work;
If you would like to apply for this position then please email your CV or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.