We are recruiting for an experienced Parts Van sales Advisor for one of the most progressive dealerships in the country for the Sales and Customer Support of Construction, Industrial and Recycling & Waste Machinery products. This is a customer facing role which requires you to build strong customer relationships within the Parts sector of the business to new and existing customers.
· Annual salary of £19,450+ commission OTE approx £30,000 per annum
· 22 days holiday plus statutory days rising with service
· Medical Insurance Scheme
· Company Life Assurance
· Private medical health
· Childcare voucher scheme
Our ideal candidate
· Good team work capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Quality focused
· Honest, reliable, trustworthy, good time keeper
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to multitask and handle several Customer demands at any given
· Ability to communicate efficiently at all levels - verbally, in print and on the telephone
· Ability to be professional, cheerful, co-operative and flexible at all times
· Ability to be motivated and customer focused
· Clean driving licence and good driving record
· Full driving, Fork Lift Truck driving licence
· Build strong and positive relationships with customer
· Build and document knowledge about the customer business and technical setup on an as and when basis
· Feedback any important customer information to the company
· To promote and deliver the current range of parts within the defined franchise territory and meet company targets
· Deliver Parts in response to customer requests and in a timely manner
· Complete weekly customer call sheets accurately and in a timely manner
· To meet and exceed customer expectations on customer service
· Establish and maintain good levels of communication within and outside the business
· Complete all Parts administration accurately and in a timely manner
· Appropriate reporting to Management
· Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy and adhere to all company policies in accordance with the Company handbook terms and conditions of employment
· Provide excellent customer service
If you would like to apply for the role please email your CV to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.