Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Parts Delivery Driver for our well known client in Leicester.
This is a 13 week Temp to Perm role. Monday to Friday however candidates are expected to be flexible depending on client orders.
The general hours are 08:00 - 16:30. The rates are £8ph.
Our Client are looking for high calibre, forward-thinking, energetic people with a "can-do" attitude. They want people who thrive in a diverse and challenging work environment, who are receptive to change and who wholeheartedly embrace the opportunity to take responsibility for themselves and the company's ongoing success.
The ideal candidate will need a Full UK Driving Licence, with no more than 6 points, with no DR or IN Codes. For this role, it is advantageous to hold an FLT Licence to assist with the Unloading of Vehicles.
Main Duties include:
This is a customer facing role which requires you to build strong customer relationships within the Parts sector of the business to new and existing customers. You will be expected to promote and deliver JCB parts within the defined JCB territory to meet company targets whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Build strong and positive relationships with customer
- Build and document knowledge about the customer business and technical setup on an as and when basis
- Feedback any important customer information to the company
- To promote and deliver the current range of parts within the defined franchise territory and meet company targets
- Deliver Parts in response to customer requests and in a timely manner
- Complete weekly customer call sheets accurately and in a timely manner
- To meet and exceed customer expectations on customer service
- Establish and maintain good levels of communication within and outside the business
- Complete all Parts administration accurately and in a timely manner
- Contribute to overall success of the depot through teamwork and good communication within the company
- Appropriate reporting to Management
- Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy and adhere to all company policies in accordance with the Company handbook terms and conditions of employment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role
- Good team work capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Quality focused
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy, good time keeper
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multitask and handle several Customer demands at any given
- Ability to communicate efficiently at all levels - verbally, in print and on the telephone
- Ability to be professional, cheerful, co-operative and flexible at all times
- Ability to be motivated and customer focused
- Clean driving licence and good driving record
- Full driving, Fork Lift Truck driving licence
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.