Our well known and established client based in Lincoln is currently looking for a Partnership Administrator to join their team on a full time basis. This is a temporary opportunity that is looking to start in October and will last until the end of March 2018. The hours of work will be 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday with a 4:30pm finish on a Friday, working 37 hours per week in total.
The main responsibility of the role is to assist the Partnership Office Manager and Senior Administrators in providing a range of suitable student placements and a high quality administrative service to the students and staff of the school as well as the staff at various placement settings.
Additional duties will include:-
- Providing high quality administrative support to arrange and support education-related placements
- Maintaining records in the placement database and producing reports
- Assisting with the planning of the routes to placement settings
- Dealing with transportation suppliers
- Booking transport and liaising with academic staff and students to confirm transport arrangement
- Administering claims and other related documentation
- Maintain and enhance relationships with partner schools and all other student placement settings
- Act as the first point of contact for placement partners and it's students/trainees
- Undertaking general office duties and providing administrative and secretarial support for the management and academic staff
- Maintain and update student records, including assessment outcomes, using both electronic and paper storage systems as required
- Input data accurately and efficiently
In order to be considered for this role you must have a high level of administration skills and be fully literate on all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Interviews for this role will be held on Thursday 28th September and candidates must be available to attend on this date.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.