Our client based in Lincoln is looking for a Part Time School Administrator to join their team as soon as possible to cover a period of long term sickness. The role is a temporary position estimated to last until July 2017 with hours of work being Wednesday and Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm and Friday finishing at 4:30pm.
Working within the schools administration team, your duties will include:-
- Undertake general office duties and provide administrative and secretarial support for the management and academic staff of the school
- To receive and respond to routine enquiries relating to the work of the school from staff, students and members of the public and referring these to the appropriate staff member as necessary
- Provide assistance in the preparation and professional management of a wide variety of documents both electronic and paper versions
- Preparing and sending agendas and papers to the schools committee including taking minutes where required
- Maintaining and updating student records including assessment outcomes
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous office administration experience, have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs and be available to start work immediately.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.