My client based in North Lincoln-shire requires a Part Time Pig Stocks Person to assist on alternate weekends. The days will include Saturdays and Sundays - and also a hand over day before hand which can be flexible to suit the candidate. Own transport is essential due to the location of the Farm.
Hours of work will be 7 am start for 5 to 7 hours per day - dependant upon on daily work load. Duties will include:
- Feeding Dry Sows and over seeing them in preparation for farrowing
- Overseeing the Farrowing House with the support of one other team member
- General welfare for the Pigs - an extremely high standard of Stocks Man-ship is required
- Full adherence to the sites Health and Safety Procedures
- Checking and delivering water
- Mucking Out and power- washing
- Checking the state of fences and rectifying problems if necessary.
This is an ongoing position and is expected to last for over 6 months minimum. Please send your CV in the first instance, so we can consider your application.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.