Our client based in Lincoln is looking for 6 Out of Hours Customer Service Advisors to join their team as soon as possible on a temporary basis to assist with a project lasting for roughly 2-3 months (possibility of extension).
We have the following positions available:-
- 4 vacancies for 25 hours per week
- 1 vacancy for 20 hours per week
- 1 vacancy for 12 hours per week
Hours will vary and will fall within the timescales below:-
- Monday to Friday 5:30pm - Midnight
- Saturday 8:00am - Midnight
- Sunday 8:00am - Midnight
Duties of the role will include:-
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience to all customers that contact the customer service centre regardless of their contact method
- Gathering information from customers and recording accurately on the appropriate IT system
- Ensure all customers are dealt with courteously and fairly
- Identify and prioritise urgent contacts and respond appropriately without delay
- Control all customer contact to ensure all relevant information is obtained in the most time efficient manner, whilst showing empathy and understanding customer concerns
In order to be considered for the role you will have previous office administration and customer service experience, be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel, be flexible and reliable to cover the shifts that you are given and will be able to start work immediately.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.