Administrator - Derbyshire, DE4
Barker Ross is recruiting for an Administrator to work on a temporary contract in Derbyshire.
Hours of work - 9am - 5pm, Thursdays and Fridays
Rate of pay: £8.21phr
Contract Length - 13/06/2019 - 30/08/2019
Department - Transport and environment
- Provide administrative support for meetings and internal/external events including arrangement of such events.
- Provide administrative support to the director.
- Where required, maintain diaries, produce and manage correspondence, taking minutes and progress chasing.
- May perform support tasks which contribute towards the area specialist in nature, managing own work load from start to finish.
- Prepare documents and other materials to a clear brief using established formats and standard software.
- All general administration duties.
If you are interested in the Administrator role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.