Park Assistant - Coventry, CV3
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Park Assistant to work on a temporary contract in Coventry.
Hours of work - 8.30am - 5pm, M-F
Rate of pay: £9phr
Contract Length - 17/06/2019 - 31/07/2019 (subject to extension)
Park Assistant role:
- Clean and maintain the facilities
- Carry out daily inspections and monitoring of Parks facilities
- Provide an efficient reception service for the facilities in accordance with the City Council's
- Assist Education Officer in delivering children's activities and promotion of the park.
- Collect, transport and deliver material, equipment as required
- Litter picking.
- Carry out routine maintenance and patrols including minor horticultural duties
- Assist in the promotion of parks facilities, through face to face interaction. Encouraging positive i
Please note you will need to provide a copy of your DBS and Drivers Licence for this role.
If you are interested in the Park Assistant role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.