We are currently hiring for Pallecon Washer / Sanitiser to work in Acton.
Your main objective will be to ensure high level of claeaning and sanitisation of all equipment / containers being used to store, process or transfer milk and repated products to eliminate chances of contamination. Likewise, also ensure sanitisation of the surrounding area / processing room.
- To ensure all milk contact surfaces be effectively cleaned and sanitized before each use and all milk storage tanks be emptied and cleaned at least every 72 hours.
- Maintain updated records of cleaning and sanitising process for all automated CIP equipment.
- Effective and appropriate usage of disinfectant and sanitising chemicals, keeping in like with the regulations as prescribed by dairy procession or food safety guidelines and standards.
- Appropraite disposal of the waste including liquid waste generated from the cleaning / sanitising process.
- Strict adherence to Health and Safety procedures while administering washing, cleaning, sanitising on stationary machinery or movable accessories includiong pallecons.
- To ensure proper storage and placement of washed, cleaned and sanitinsed equipment to prevent contamination.
Ideally a person with experience in cleaning and sanitising, with a knowledge of chemicals and sanitisers, quality and hygiene orientation. Who has attention to details, quality and hygiene conscious.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.