Bletchley, Milton Keynes
We are recruiting for Painters for our client based in Bletchley for a temporary to permanent position.
Ideally you will hold ATA Qualification or equivalent however this is not essential.
- Be able to produce to a high quality of paint spraying from start to finish.
- Have a great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Have good hand-to-eye co-coordination.
- Understand colour, colour matching and characteristics of different coatings and finishes.
- Understand surface properties and preparation.
- Have knowledge of spraying equipment and methods.
You will be working to our client's manufacturers deadlines.
Salary: competitive dependant on skill level - £25K-£30K
Hours: 8.30-5.30p.m. - Mon-Thurs 8.30 - 5.00 p.m. - Fri (39.50 Hours)
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.