Paint shop/Finishing Supervisor
I am currently recruiting for a renowned manufacturer in Leicester, due to continous growth a new opprtunity has arisen for an experienced Paintshop/Finishing Supervisor to manage and be part of our established and committed paint shop team based Leicestershire. As our Paintshop/Finishing Supervisor.
As Paintshop/Finishing Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Health and Safety practices and procedures within the department
- Managing the day to day work schedules
- Quality standards and finish
- Training, monitoring and up-skilling
- All people related aspects for a team of between 10 to 15
- Great communication skills at all levels of the business
- You will have previously been a Paint Shop/Finishing Supervisor within a fast-paced high volume manufacturing environment.
- You should be willing to lead from the front and be able to demonstrate your extensive paint spraying skills and pass these skills on to the rest of the team.
- Have a passion for quality and you should only accept the best standards from your team.
- Flexibility is key as there are times when you may need to go that extra mile to meet the demands of the business.
- You'll be knowledgeable when it comes to all types of water based paints and lacquered products and techniques.
This Paintshop/Finishing Supervisor position is predominantly an 8.00 am to 4.00 pm role Monday to Friday but flexibility will be key to ensure we meet customer expectations.
If you have managed a team of sprayers within a high volume automated and hand spraying manufacturing environment we would like to hear from you.
For more information please contact Nicole Durham on 0116 3666168.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.