Our client based in Horncastle is looking for Packing Operatives to join their team on a temporary basis to help with their busy period. The role will be an on going job with the hours of work being 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday each week however, candidates must be flexible as busy times will involve working into the evenings due to the demands of the business.
The pay rate for the role will be based on national minimum wage along with an overtime rate after 40 hours worked.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Taking orders that have been picked and placing in the packing area
- Checking contents of orders are correct with regards to quantity, quality and correct items and ticking off an order sheet
- Packing orders into boxes, making sure that they are fully stuffed with recycled products such as shredded paper and cardboard to avoid damage when distributed
- Weighing packed boxes using a weighing machine
- Entering information onto a computer system such as the order you have packed along with the weight, height, width and depth of package
- Printing labels and invoices, sticking them on the box in the correct place
- Using a wrapping machine to secure finished packed boxes
- Moving completed packages into the warehouse ready for despatch
In ordered to be considered for the role it is essential that you have your own transport, are available for an immediate start, have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and have a very strong attention to detail. Experience of working in a similar role or warehouse environment is desirable.
Please send your CV or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.