My client is a leading chilled Food Manufacturer working on an exciting product category with major retailers. They require an experienced Packaging Technologist/Manager to join their team and work multi-site across several destinations.
This is a new role to the business and its main focus will be to plan, organise and deliver and innovative roadmap with the objective of increasing profit and commercial success.
The ideal candidate:
- A degree or similar qualification preferably within Packaging Technology/Engineering and experienced within the Packaging Industry.
- Project management skills
- Ability to investigate, be creative and innovative
- Commercial awareness in the sector, focusing on material costs, cost models etc
- Show examples of having delivered long term packaging innovation or having played a key role in building a packaging innovation pipeline.
If this sounds like a step up in your career you are looking for or would like the opportunity to join a fantastic manufacturer dealing with great products and retailers, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.