Our client is a well established large scale growing and packing business operating in the UK fresh produce sector. They are currently looking to recruit a Pack House Line Supervisor to be based out of their Newark site.
- Supervising and coaching all line staff
- Maintaining overall performance and efficiency of line
- Monitoring of line output levels against agreed standards
- Responsibility for control of final product appearance
- Responsibility for managing packaging waste on lines
- Responsibility for maintenance of correct hygiene standards in the packing area
- Ensuring machinery is maintained to an acceptable level and downtime is minimised
- Ensuring health and safety compliance in the packing area
- Ensuring staff wear the correct PPE
- Effective communication with both QA team and Pack house Manager
- Ensuring maximum crop utilisation, appropriate to customer specifications
- Excellent knowledge of Good Manufacturing Policies and Critical Control Points
- At least 2 years experience in the food industry.
- IT skills/computer literate - Including knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook
- HACCP accredited at least Level 2 or above
Salary for this opportunity is £28k - £30k plus benefits.
Working hours Monday to Friday with an occasional Saturday to fit business needs
6:30am to get the line set up ready for the shift.
For immediate consideration please apply and send your CV without delay.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.