Our well established and prestigious client based in Lincoln is seeking to appoint a PA to the Vice Chancellor, to start work as soon as possible.
This will be a full time role working 37 hours per week on a temporary on going contract for up to 1 year to cover a period of maternity leave until the post holder returns.
You will be required to proactively work as part of a team to provide highly professional, effective and efficient administrative, secretarial and operational support to the Vice Chancellor.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Acting as the first point of contact for the Vice Chancellors office
- Taking the lead on diary coordination and management
- Making arrangements for external engagements such as agreeing dates, booking venues, organising catering, liaising with attendees and producing paperwork
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Processing expenses
- Telephone calls
- Drafting of correspondence
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Supporting the administration of meetings
The successful candidate will be qualified to A-level or equivalent, with experience of working in a fast paced and demanding office environment.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.