I have an exciting opportunity for a PA to join one of the UKs most dynamic recycling companies based in Leicester.
Within the job role there will be a range of varied tasks which include (but not exhaustive):
· Administration support for the Management Team
· Word processing, preparation of notes from meetings and document formulation
· Co-ordination meetings and supporting documentation
· Use of Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and other computer based programmes
· Helping with the preparation and dispatching of reports or information relating to company operations
· Be involved in the researching, booking and co-ordination of training for employees
· Maintaining company documentation, including inputting data, processing invoices, keeping records and producing reports as required
· Support the Management Team in the ordering and purchasing of goods and services through the company's purchase order system
· Understand the need to keep business related information confidential.
· Ensure compliance with relevant Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation
· Undertaking any other duties as required by Management, where in line with training and capabilities.
· Willingness to undertake further development and training as required by the post
· Conscientious nature and attention to detail
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· IT proficient including Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
· Conscientious, professional nature, with a focus on attention to detail.
The role will involve travelling to different sites in Leicester so will need to be a car driver.
Hours of work
Circa £21-24,000 DOE
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.