Our client based in Peterborough is a college for students with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour who are currently seeking a Domestic Cleaner to join their team as soon as possible.
We are looking for an experienced cleaner to work 20 hours per week Monday to Friday, working 2 hours before the college opens in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon after the students have left, so the successful candidate must be happy to work a split shift.
Initially this will be a temporary on going role and could become permanent depending on performance. The role is paying £8.41 per hour.
Duties of the role will include:-
- All aspects of cleaning duties - hoovering, polishing, mopping floors, cleaning skirting boards, toilets, hand basins, baths, showers, windows and mirrors
- Responsible for areas as designated by the house keeper
- Ensure COSHH regulations are observed when handling domestic chemicals
- Following health and safety procedures at all times
- Restocking hand towels, toilet tissues and hand soap dispensers
- Emptying bins and making sure all rubbish is taken out at the end of shift
- Maintaining product stock levels and ordering goods to site
- Escorting contractors as required around the site
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role and own transport is essential due to the remote location of the client.
Please apply in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.