Duties will include:
· Working to pick sheets accurately picking orders
· Meeting targets and deadlines
· Additional duties as requested by the Team Leader and Supervisors
· Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy and all times
· Good attention to detail
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· PPT Experience
· Flexibility with working hours
· Hard working
· Good timekeeping and attendance
Temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Yasmin Cammidge at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> for more information regarding this vacancy please call Barker Ross on 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.