Duties will include:
- Picking orders from a checklist using hand held scanners.
- Experience of using a pump truck would be an advantage but full training will be given
- Checking for products for best before dates
- Quality checking items
- Moving completed pallets to despatch
- Regular shift pattern. 4 on 4 off
- 12 hours shifts 06:00 - 18:00 and 18:00 - 06:00
- Potential opportunity of a permanent contract after 12 weeks
- Overtime available
- Excellent onsite facilities
- Staff canteen
- Onsite parking
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.