Our client is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products, providing innovative, highly decorative tissue products to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Order & Transport Administrator to join their team as soon as possible.
Initially the role will be a temporary on going position, with the potential to turn permanent after 8 weeks. The hours of work will be 9am - 3pm Monday to Friday, but could potentially turn into full time hours and so candidates must be flexible with this.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, duties of the role will include:-
- Placing orders
- Dealing with delivery orders shipped
- Analysing stock, transfers and balance
- Filing in other departments and helping out as required
- Dealing with post and general daily administration tasks
- Handling any complaints within a timely and professional manner
- Providing a high level of customer service, liaising with customers daily via email and telephone
- UPS package admin tasks such as sending samples of the product to existing and potential customers
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you have previous administration experience including competency with Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook along with customer service experience.
Own transport is essential in order to reach the location of the client.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.