Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products, providing to major retailers in the UK and European markets.
They are currently seeking an Order and Transport Administrator to join the team on a full time basis as soon as possible. The hours of work are 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday and the role will be recruited on a temporary basis to start, with the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract after 8 weeks.
The duties will involve:-
- Inputting sales orders onto the computer systems
- Liaising between external customers and internal departments
- Controlling stocks and monitoring third party holdings
- Booking deliveries to customers
- Statistical report updates
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Tasks regarding post and UPS
The successful candidate must have excellent English communication skills, as they will be expected to talk to retail customers, have strong administration skills and be able to work under pressure, as well as numeracy skills which will be used when calculating loads and pallets etc.
They should also possess the following experience:-
- Motivated and reliable with a can do attitude
- Strong eye for detail as accuracy of data inputting is vitally important
- Excellent organisational skills as working to deadlines will be essential
- Computer literate with excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to learn new systems quickly
- Experience within a previous customer service or planning role
Please note you must have your own transport in order to reach the location of this remote site.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.