We are currently supporting a global market leader in the logistics industry with the recruitment of Operations Supervisors (Freight/Aviation) at their site in Castle Donington.
You will be part of the worlds leading postal and logistics Group, who are present in 220 countries, employ over 500,000 people and serve 2.8 million customers worldwide. Included in their partnerships are, Manchester United FC, Formula 1, Fashion week and local Premiership Winners
Leicester City FC. The EMA HUB is moving towards an exciting future as with the recent opening of our state of the art expansion which has seen an investment of over €200 million.
What our client is looking for:
- Sound knowledge of Warehouse and Ramp operations at a Hub airport.
- Good understanding of Hub operations.
- Understanding of Ground Support.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of EOS & CIS and its importance to the business.
- Ability to lead multi-cultural teams.
- Self confident with ability to motivate staff.
- Prioritise workload of self and others.
- Able to make 'dynamic' decisions.
- Have good planning and organising skills.
- Experience in leading teams of medium to large size teams.
- Must meet criteria for issue of an Airport Pass.
Flexibility is required across shifts, with night shift preferred.
The role would suit someone with 3PL warehouse, cargo or passenger aviation logistics experience.
- Unsociable Hours Shift Allowance
- Annual Bonus up to 5% (depending on company performance)
- Company Rewards (Discount, saving, cash back at over 3000 retailers)
- Pension Scheme with up to 5% Company Contribution
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Share Purchase Plan (after 3 months)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Private Medical Scheme (after 12 months)
- Lifeworks - Employee Assistance Programme
- Free onsite Parking
This is a superb opportunity for an individual to become an integral cog of the business and to benefit from the company's continuous growth plans.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.