Operations Manager - Fabrication
The role of the Operations Manager is to maintain the forward- looking plan of the companies' fabrication/Production. The Operations manager will be the interface between the customer, design and production teams. The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the current portfolio of clients and ensuring orders are delieved on time and within budget. You will see a project/order through from cradle to grave.
- Day to day overseeing of site and ensuring deadlines are being achieved and orders delivered.
- Regular communiction with current clients, going on site visits and taking full job briefs.
- Liasing with Design teams and production to ensure new orders are discussed and worked to customer specification.
- Estimating jobs and creating quotes.
- Managing the delivery of orders to site.
- Ensuring the site is safe and all staff are adhering to health & safety standards.
- Business development
- Communicating well at all levels.
- The ideal candidate will be from a Fabrication Engineering background.
- You will have experience reading/understanding engineering drawings.
- You will have experience with estimating and quoting jobs.
- Ideally have prior experience on the shop floor so that you have full understanding of the process.
If you would like more information please contact Nicole Cooling.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.