Operations Manager FM - London/Hertfordshire - £50k + Company Car and Package
One of the world's leading project development and construction groups, operating around the world in selected home markets in Europe and the US, supporting over 65 organisations across more than 3,000 locations nationwide, provide all the core functions for business premises, with a track record in both commercial office and public-sector environments.
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Deliver the maintenance services in accordance with the Contract meeting agreed financial targets and maintaining excellent commercial awareness of contract.
- Manage the contract staff comprising management, engineering and maintenance workers. Direct line management of 4 Managers and engineering team of between 35 to 40 staff on a mixture of both mobile and fixed sites.
- Deliver complex KPI and SLA for attendance and rectification, PPM, quotes for reactive and project works within specified times, Service Failure reporting and action plans.
- Manage all aspects of compliance to ensure project is statutory, mandatory and contract compliant at all times
- Responsible for the contract cover of engineering services for 24/7 call out rota for all engineers.
- Support the Senior Operations Manager by managing, developing and co-ordinating the activities and assets comprising the hard facilities management services and equipment consistent with statutory regulation, safe working practices, policies and procedures.
The right Operations Manager will:
- Management/Supervisory qualification desirable
- H&S qualification e.g. minimum 4 day IOSH or Construction Certificate
- Must achieve CTC Clearance
- Either Mechanical or Electrical Qualifications
- Confident and outstanding communicator at all levels
- Experience in the use of CAFM systems and mobile working solutions including identifying and delivering improvement projects
- Commercially astute and experienced at managing within a budget
- Ability to identify risk areas and additionally potential growth opportunities and manage successfully
- Value Engineering experience
- Tangible client relationship management and ability to communicate at Senior level
- Confident to implement new strategies, change management and business improvement policies
- Experience in developing forward maintenance programs in conjunction with clients and provide recommendation on best use of funds on aging estates
- Ability to trouble shoot projects and provide refocussing to bring programs back to target delivery requirements
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience as a manager in delivering Planned and reactive works with the capability to cover duties of Senior Operations Manager where required.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.