My client is a forward thinking and innovative business, looking to maintain and grow their relationships with current customers whilst building new relationships within the marketplace.
They're now looking for an Operations Manager to take full autonomy on site and add immediate value to their operation. To be considered for this role you must have Supervisory/Managerial experience within Food Manufacturing, alongside a generally progressive ethos to match that of the business.
The Operations Manager will have:
- Experience of leading a high quality food manufacturing operation
- Previous experience of identifying efficiencies and business improvements across all business areas
- The ability to communicate ideas & strategies effectively across the business, generating engagement from all stakeholders
- Establishing and maintaining clear communications with the Departmental Managers as a group. Develop and coach this group of people to improve their leadership capabilities and empower them to make effective decisions.
- Overseeing all on site Operations to create a highly motivated management team, with a strong emphasis on lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a senior role within a creative and high quality food manufacturing business. With multiple expansion plans currently being explored, this is an exciting time to be joining the business.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.