Barker Ross Health & Social Care is working with a National provider of Residential Homes, Nursing Homes, Day services and Respite service. We are currently recruiting for Operations Manager to oversee a number of services based across the East and West Midlands.
The role of the Operations Manager is going to be a very varied role because you will be working very closely with The Registered Managers to make sure that all of your services are delivering the highest standard of care at all times.
You will need to be highly organised and have strong diary management skills.
This role is based across multiple sites and you will be given a company laptop and phone.
This role is a Monday to Friday based role, with On-call commitments but with 1-4 offering support and guidance.
The list of tasks which the Operations Manager will be expected to undertake will be:
- To Visit all sites in line with company policy and procedure to make each site, is functioning to the highest standard.
- Conduct audits on sites to make sure all sites are compliant in line with CQC and all other legislations.
- To build constructive relationships with commissioners, families, staff,
- To Have budgetary control for all services in region
- Hold management meetings to share problems and best practice across group
- Look at ways to develop the business and expand
- Attend and participate In Senior manager meetings in Head Office
The Ideal person for the Operations Manager would be:
- Commutable to all areas across East and West Midlands.
- Experienced in Caring and delivering care to elderly care
- Up to date with all current CQC legislation
- Have strong organisational skills
- QCF Level 5 in Social Care management, or if not willingness to undertake this qualification when in position
- Car Driver with access to own car
- Experienced manager
- Someone who is willing to stay away from home on a regular basis ( 1 night per week)
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service manager who is looking to develop and grow, you could join a Support manager and leave as a Regional manager there is a fantastic opportunity for career development.
The company has gone through a positive change and have put in a number of positive changes such as: They now offer a 2 -tier on- call rota, which means there is always a Registered Manager in each region as the 1st port of call and then Operations Managers are there as a 2nd port of call for support and guidance.
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Flexible working approach
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Mileage Payments
- On call allowances
- Free DBS check
- Support to complete extra training
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.