Barker Ross health & Social care are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for a small group of Prestigious and purpose built Nursing Homes.
Our client is a small group of Nursing Homes which are based across Nottinghamshire. They provide caret to residents which require Nursing, Elderly and Dementia care.
As an Operations Manager you will be working across the group and making sure that all homes across are delivering highest standard of care to all of the residents at all times.
- Working Home Managers and Senior Staff to deliver high quality services that achieve our strategic and operational objectives.
- Working with Home Managers to achieve regulatory compliance, implementation of continuous improvement plans, the development of business plans and implementation of financial controls.
- Ensuring consistent excellent customer service delivery across the group
- Supporting Home Managers to drive the business forward whilst ensuring the Company operates within legal parameters
My client are looking for a dynamic and results driven individual to drive forward innovative strategies to sustain our high standards and continue to improve service delivery across our homes.
Essential Criteria for the Operations Manager is:
- Registered Nursing Home Manager with Multi Site Management experience.
- Have a Valid NMC Pin
- Car Driver with access to own Vehicle
- QCF Level 5 Social Care Management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who have made some very positive changes to their Nursing Homes across Nottinghamshire. They are looking for dedicated Operations Manager, who going to assist in driving their company forward.
There is a very attractive salary package on offer for this role.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.