We have a fantastic new role for an Onsite Recruitment Resourcer based in Kent. This is a fixed term two year contract with the potential to earn a generous retention bonus at the end of each successful year.
The role is client facing working onsite within a construction modular environment
- Managing the relationship with the client
- Managing job boards and posting job advertisements
- Overseeing the job responses and adding suitable candidates to the database
- Pre-screening candidates
- Ensuring the correct right to work documents are obtained and checked
- Booking in jobs on the system
- Managing timesheets
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Organised individual that is a self starter
- Self motivated
- Experienced at managing many tasks
- Confident in managing the relationship with a large onsite client
Being dedicated and driven within this role and be able to think on your feet is a must. You will need to show great communication skills, a competitive nature and be a true team player.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.