We are currently recruiting for an Onsite Recruitment Co-ordinator based in Milton Keynes.
Duties to include:
- Ensuring all workers arrive for their shift on time and are deployed to the correct areas of work
- Having a shop floor presence
- Ensuring all workers training and welfare needs are met
- Ensuring absence and sickness is covered within the appropriate timeframe
- Relationship building with key staff and workers
- Collation of timesheets and MI data
- Assisting with recruitment, registration and induction of agency workers.
- Inputting registration packs onto the in house system and ensuring all agency workers are fully compliant prior to placement
The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to their work, a good understanding of Microsoft systems including excel and outlook. Previous experience of on site recruitment and have the ability to liaise at all levels at our clients premises.
Hours of work are 5.30am-2.30 pm Mon-Thurs & Friday 8am -5pm
Successful candidates will receive:
- Benefit package that includes Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance and Rewards Programme
- Training and Personal Development programme
- Career Development
This is an exciting time to join Barker Ross Successful candidate will have at least a years experience within temporary recruitment resourcing, a proven track record of key account management plus the motivation and passion to develop your recruitment career further.
For more information on this role please call Tanya Lyons on 01908 695 959 or email your CV
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.