We are currently recruiting for a 2 x Onsite Recruitment Coordinator based in Milton Keynes to work at our clients site.
The main duties will include:
Ensuring all workers arrive for their shifts on time and are deployed to the correct area of work
- Having a shop floor presence, ensuring all workers' training and welfare needs are met
- Ensuring absence & sickness is covered within the appropriate timeframe
- Relationship building with key staff and workers
- Collation timesheets and inputting KPI data
- Assisting with the recruitment, registration and induction of agency workers
- Inputting registration packs onto the in house system and ensuring all agency workers are fully compliant prior to placement
- Other administration duties
The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to their work, a good understanding of Microsoft systems including Excel and Outlook. Previous experience within manufacturing/distribution and have the ability liaise at all levels at our clients premises.
Shifts available are
- Part time 20-25 hours per week, evenings 1700-2300, will include weekends.
- Day shift working 4 days on 12 hour shifts, will include weekends.
This role will initially be on a temporary ongoing basis, however, should the successful candidate demonstrate the right attributes then a permanent position may be available.
- Data Entry
- Onsite Coordination
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.