As an On-site Recruitment Resourcer you will:
- Manage the workforce on-site
- Arrange interviews and inductions for candidates
- Input and maintain data on our internal database
- Adhere to all Barker Ross processes to ensure compliance in all aspects of recruitment and on-site management
- Assist with payroll and supporting processes
- Manage and update absence data
- Conduct return to work interviews
- Any other ad hoc issues that arise on-site
- Maintain a pool of available workers
The role is Monday- Friday
2pm -10pm however you must be able to be flexible.
Pay rate £8.65
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.