Barker Ross is currently looking for a On Site Customer Support for one of our client based in Aberdeen (AB23 area).
As Customer Support based within our customer site in Aberdeen, you'll ensure that excellent and effective customer service is delivered at all times.
As our customer contact, you'll understand their needs, resolving queries and working to establish a productive and profitable relationship. You will be responsible for all inventory held on site.
- Monitor, replenish and order stock to onsite automated vending machines
- Provide excellent customer service and adhere to customer contractual requirements at all times, responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Source and supply special or new products for the customer as required
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and within required timescales
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of any products required.
The ideal candidate:
- Warehouse experience and Driving Licence are essential
- Previous experience in customer facing roles, with excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and resolve issues
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
The shift times are as follows:
Frequency of each shift is fixed for two weeks (i.e. 2 weeks day>2 weeks back>2 weeks night)
Weekend overtime - there is a need to work Sat/Sun overtime amongst the team; this is flexible amongst those who support OT, (i.e. someone can work a Saturday one weekend and a Sunday the following weekend)
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.