- Handling telephone calls from customers regarding orders
- Updating spreadsheets for stock held on the site
- Dealing with drivers regarding deliveries
- Responding to e-mails from customers
- Additional duties as requested from the Office Manager
- A good level of IT skills are required for this role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This position offers an immediate start and for the successful candidates there is the potential of a permanent contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an excellent company.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.