Office Admin/Helpdesk - Ebbsfleet
Responsible for managing the processes and administration of the FM office, including managing the input of data, creating reports, finance management and generally assisting the Contract manager in the administration of the contract. Also to ensure excellent client and customer relations.
Main Daily Activities
Help Desk duties, including answering the phone, logging calls, reporting to site teams & sure jobs are closed within the KPI's.
Insuring reports are correct and produced on time in line with the contract. Managing the calendar for reports due with assistance of Contracts manager.
Management of Finance and invoices, including updating the tracker, recharges, correctly coding invoices and proper filing of all relevant documents.
To answer general correspondence and to produce documentation, i.e. letters, policies, schemes of work etc, using appropriate available technology.
To plan and monitor the work of the office and to undertake work of a confidential nature as necessary. To anticipate monthly demands and plan accordingly.
To produce a database of standard letters files to ensure school wide consistency.
To ensure an effective file management system on the shared drive including the transfer of redundant files to disk and to maintain a log of files so retained.
To liaise with external agencies where appropriate.
To assist in the appointment of administrative staff liaising with the Contracts Manager.
To make sure appropriate levels of staff are available in the FM office at all times.
Dealing with general enquiries and complaints from school staff, stakeholders etc.
Logging and liaising with third party requests for booking school facilities.
Keeping other key documentation stored on the Help Desk system up to date.
Producing performance monitoring data from the Help Desk.
Keeping an up to date shared office calendar, including arranging meetings, hospitality and events.
Managing all HR information and passing to the relevant departments
Assisting the Contracts Manager in:
- Producing reports
- Producing monitoring data
- Typing up systems, procedures, minutes and other documentation
- Implementation and monitoring of QA procedures
- Keeping finical records, invoice payments etc
- Any other ad hoc duties as defined by the contracts manager.
- Must have Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Over 3 years Facilities Management experience within a challenging environment is essential, preferably within the Public-Sector environment.
- Recognised relevant qualification in FM/Contact Management/ Soft Services.
- Management of FM direct/outsourced service delivery
- Financial Management
- Effective Communicator and Team Leader
- Proactive 'can do' management style
- Experienced in the operation of an FM software package i.e. QFM / Maximo etc.
Knowledge / Skills
- Good time management skills
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Conversant in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Continual improvement ethos
- Strong customer focus
- Thorough and attention to detail
- Self managing and able to work on own initiative
- Quick to learn
- Organized and efficient
Excellent record keeping
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.