Nursing Recruitment Consultant
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Nursing Recruitment Consultant to join our London City office on the Health & Social Care division.
Celebrating 30 years, at Barker Ross we care about our employees, we want to work with them to help them achieve their life goals whilst striving towards our company objectives. By providing an environment that has respect, trust and support at its heart, combined with training, development and mentoring we have an organisation that takes its clients requirements and consistently seeks to surpass their expectations.
Your duties will include:
- Business Development and sales activity, this is done via the phone and Client visits, there will also be presentations to be held at various Head Office meetings.
- You will have ownership of existing key clients, maintaining and building upon the relationship.
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients as well as your candidates, treating them as Clients!
- Candidate attraction and interviewing.
- Creating and following a clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
We offer an excellent salary, benefits and commission scheme as well as clear career progression paths for the right person.
The London office is based centrally making it easily accessible via a number of transports links and is 2 mins walk from Cannon Street Station.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.