Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager based in Leicestershire for our client who is a national provider of Nursing & Residential homes.
This role is based in a purpose built Nursing home which is a very central location in Leicestershire, this home has excellent transport links to Coventry, Nottingham and Derby.
The role of Nursing Home Manager is a varied role and rewarding role.
This is based in a medium sized home which is registered to care for people with : Dementia, Elderly care and General Nursing care.
The home is currently rated GOOD with the CQC and is currently operating at 90% occupied.
As the Nursing Home Manager, your role will be constantly evolving and developing. Please see below a brief list of tasks you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Show leadership and Leading a team which consists of Nurses, Care and Domestic staff
- Conduct Resident meetings
- Participate and lead team meetings
- Complete monthly audits on all of the relevant paperwork within the home
- Have full budgetary control of the home
- Market the home to get home fully occupied
- Make sure the home is compliant with all current legislation's and company policy and procedures
Please be aware that list is a brief and not extensive list.
The ideal Nursing Home Manager candidate will need to be:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Experienced in Leading a team
- Ideally based in Leicestershire, but not essential due to location and excellent transport links
- Someone who is experienced in managing a Elderly care & Dementia Nursing Home
- Experienced in Budgetary control of a home
This is a fantastic opportunity because my client is national provider of Nursing and Residential care homes, but still believe in offering the personal touch to all employee's.
This client has a massive emphasis on constantly developing their staff, how they do is by offering a huge amount of training to all staff.
For the right candidate there is a massive potential of career development and progression!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.